- Use the key elements of a core Ajax application, including XMLHttpRequest.
- Create page parts on the fly by the .NET C# code.
- Formate page elements with CSS.
- Use static positioning.
- Use relative units of measurement (em or %).
- Be able to change the size of fonts on your screen to make the page easier to read.
- Save page state without cookie.
- Be able to use forward/backward button or links within the page.
- Use XML files to store data. (Easy installation)
- Works both on .Net 1.1 and .Net 2.0
- Let's be able to make speed-tests.
Application has been tested on
Internet Explorer 6.0
I welcome your comments. Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org